Saturday, April 21, 2007

Bub

Last weekend I had the chance to visit home in Danville for the weekend. My parents had to drive to Utah so my brother Price needed a babysitter. Now, in no way is Price a baby. But he needed someone there to help with his homework, drive him around, and hang. Price and I had a lot of fun together! We went to a movie, ate some good old in and out, and had some good laughs.

When Bub (thats his nickname) and I were younger, we were not that great of friends. We were what any other siblings are when they are young, enemies. HaHa! We fought constantly and always told on each other. But we grew up and slowly started getting along better. The first time that we actually really enjoyed being with eachother was last years Italy trip with my Mom and Dad. Price and I had our own hotel room for the whole trip. This made us learn to have fun with eachother. Mom gave us each a plane goodie bag full of games and snacks (Thanks Momma). Madlibs included. I can't even begin to tell you how many times we ended up in tears because we were laughing so hard at the madlib stories. Bub and I had so much fun in our hotels rooms by ourselves. We watched High School Musical atleast three dozen times on my ipod because the TV's were all in italian. Another thing that helped us bond was our hotel room in Florence. We were sitting on our bed and after we had just put our suitcases down and all of the sudden we hear something skimper across the floor. Then we hear something else fall from the wall behind the dresser. Two huge black cockroaches!! I screamed and Price immediatley stood up on the bed. We didn't know what to do! We called Mom and Dad but they just told us to kill them. HaHa. Luckily the front desk had some Raid and we sprayed every single inch of our hotel room not caring if we passed out because of the fumes.

Throughout the trip we made inside jokes about things we saw and even snuck off from Mom and Dad in Venice to get some hazlenut gelato.

Now that we are both older and mature we can appreciate eachother as brother and sister. I love my brother so much and he has grown up to be such a fun guy! Here are some fun pictures of us:

Me embarassing him by taking pictures at In and Out


Me and Bub at the Colosseum


Trevi Fountain


Cockroaches!


Hazelnut Gelato yummm

1 comment:

Meriel Frandsen said...

I love my peeps! You guys are great and I can't wait for all of us to be together this summer - good times, good times!