Before I leave for NYC, I am trying to get as many fun things in with my friends as I can. This week we all went up to my parents house in Huntsville and stayed the night. Thanks to Mom for all the food she made, renting the seadoos, and for letting us all sleep over. I love you!!
The Jet Skis/Seadoos were so much fun!! I have never been on one before and I LOVED it! I first went on the back of one with my friend Ace. He was a crazy driver! He flipped me off twice! Scary, but so fun! Then I got to drive one myself. We all took turns with the two jet skis and had a blast zipping around the lake past my house. We also went on the rope swing, kyaked, and played many rounds of sharks and minnows in the pool. Then Mom made an amazing chinese chicken salad and homemade pizzas for dinner. After dinner we all sat around the fire pit, roasted marshmallows, and told scary stories. We finished the night off with a midnight swim in the hot tub and pool and then headed to bed for some jet skiing in the morning.
It was a great way to spend time with my friends before I leave and won't see them for a month. We took some great pictures!
2 comments:
Looks like you had such a fun time!!
Rachel - I love how happy you are. You are fun to be around and I know you're friends will miss you. Thanks for all of your support and volunteering at the Wasatch Back. I love ya.
aunt cath
Post a Comment