Monday, April 13, 2009

Easters.

I had the most fabulous Easter Sunday. I went to church with my family in Huntsville and was able to hear my mom teach the lesson in Relief Society. It was amazing. My mom is amazing. Her testimony and faith in this church is such a blessing in my life. I look up to her so much. She taught about the Savior, his death, the Atonement, and his resurrection. I learned so many new things in her lesson that I never knew before. I felt the spirit so strongely and I am so grateful for that. 

The Atonement is a beautiful thing. We talked a lot about that as well. I am so grateful for the Atonement in my life and how it has affected me personally. I just love this church so much. I don't know where I would be without it, really. 

Even though I bag on Provo a lot and the dating scene, I am grateful for it. I am so lucky to be in a town filled with people my age that believe in the same things that I do and have the same morals. So I really do love it here. 

Here is a video I found on Elder Holland's talk in General Conference last week.

No comments: