So remember how my wedding dress is gone? Yeah. I found out today. It's a long story. Basically the company/designer who was making it went out of buisness and they don't have my dress. No one knows where it is.
Along with that- I ruined dinner for Todd and I tonight. I hardly ever ruin food- I am just not in it today I guess.
So tomorrow is a new day. With a wedding comes problems and I am sure this is not the last of it. I am trying really hard to have a positive attitude about it. I have bridals in two weeks. So that is stressing me out a little bit.
My mom and my wedding planner are being amazing and doing everything they can to help me. I don't know what I would do without them.
Tomorrow I am going wedding dress shopping all day. And I will find the perfect dress. Even more perfect than the last one. It is going to be beautiful. And my day will be beautiful.
Obviously it happened for a reason- either for me to learn patience or to learn how to deal with trials in stressful times. I am grateful for trials. I am going to keep my head high and put a smile on my face and I will come out on top.
♥
7 comments:
ugh. sorry. but you get to go wedding dress shopping again! good luck, i know you'll look amazing in whatever you find :)
bummer...good thing you are smokin hotttt and can make anything look amazing. good luck!
I agree with Jenna!
Stay positive, you'll hardly remember the stresses and trials once your big day is here!! Have fun shopping today!
Rachel, I am so sorry! How upsetting this must be. But you are right--you are going to find an even more perfect dress this time around! :)
Holy moly. I'm sorry lady! I still know you will look amazing! Is this the same designer Caitlin and Katie used?
I hope you found something amazing! That is a seriously frustrating situation.
https://etyabdoel.com/kenali-6-fakta-pinjaman-online/
Post a Comment