Friday, August 12, 2011

finally.

It's finally here. Todd and I are getting married. Tomorrow. I have been waiting and preparing for this day my whole life. I cannot wait to be sealed in the temple with my best friend and sweetheart. 



Also- I cannot wait to jet off to Paris and be with Todd for a whole week without any wedding to do lists. 



So goodbye all. Just for a little while. 

3 comments:

Emily said...

How exciting! I hope tomorrow is a beautiful, relaxing, fun day! Remember to hold his hand in the temple and you can get all cuddly and cute--I was super awkward during my sealing because I thought that it wasn't allowed in the temple and I sat like 8 inches away from Jason and stared at the sealer like a zombie.

Brady and Brittany said...

Have fun!! Congrats! :)

Courtney Bardsley said...

So happy for you and you look as beautiful as usual! I'm sad I missed the wedding of the century! Can't wait to see all the pics on here and facebook! I want all the details! Love ya girl!