Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fall Break!


One wonderful advantage of going to UVSC as opposed to BYU is that we have Fall Break and Spring Break. It's pretty much amazing. So this year for Fall Break, my roomie Sammy Reber and I went to SAN DIEGO! We road tripped down there and had the best time! A lot of our friends go to San Diego State so we stayed with them. We went to the beach, the cheesecake factory, went shopping, went to IN AND OUT twice, and escaped the rainy Provo weather. We miss our friends so much and it was such a good little reunion! Sam and I had so much fun driving there and back. We had the best road trip mixes and danced and talked the whole time. I love California and forgot how much I missed it.


Balboa Park


Bonfire on the beach!


Pacific Beach!!



Shopping at Buffalo Exchange



Ben and Jerry's ice cream at Seaport Village


Leaving San Diego and our friends too soon...

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Fun break! It looks like San Diego was warm and sunny!! The beach picture made me jealous!! It'll be hard hangin' in the snowy Provo area after a great vacation.

Love ya.
Aunt Cath

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

You are sooo cute! You are little cute hotties on the beach. Jealous! I wish I had a Fall Break and could jet off to San Diego. Maybe I'll have to create one myself.