Saturday, August 30, 2008

Case Solved



While I was in NYC living with my sister, she introduced me to a new show. I was skeptical at first but we started to watch the first season on DVD. After one espisode I was hooked! Let me introduce you to one of my tv heros, Veronica Mars. Not only is she smart, witty, hilarious, and cute, but she kicks butt in private investigation! She is awesome. Each show, she and her dad solve crimes for their town in Neptune, CA. Take the OC and all of those dramatic shows and add suspense and mystery solving to them. It is such an addicting show! I am already halfway through the third and last season. I just can't get enough!! I got my little brother, my older sister and my brother in law hooked as well! Meriel and Bart watched the first season in less than two days! My sisters describe it as a "high school alias". It is so good! I highly reccomend watching all three seasons! You can borrow my DVDs anytime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Veronica Mars! I'm so mad it ended.

laurel said...

A long time ago, we used to be friends, but I haven't thought of you lately at all...Da Na Nu Na...Come on now suga...